Meet Randall Lightbown, Founder & Head Trainer
Rooted in the principles of high-intensity training (HIT), S+ is an exercise program created by Randall Lightbown. As a certified personal training specialist and certified masso-kinesitherapist, Randall combines his expertise in the movement arts with a deep understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the human body. He dedicates his life to helping people reach their highest potential.
With 20 years in the health industry, Randall has gone full circle, practicing and teaching tai chi and other Chinese martial arts for over a decade before exploring the world of therapeutic bodywork and body movement. Guided by the science that upholds exercise, movement and nutrition, Randall knew that when he discovered HIT, he had found, what was for him, a missing piece that constitutes part of whole body health. He now spends most of his time teaching and promoting the health benefits of S+, and leading by example.
ACADEMIC TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
● Training in Chinese martial arts: kung fu, tai-chi
● Diploma in massage therapy and masso-kinesitherapy, Kiné-Concept (2000)
● KMI Training - Kinesis Myofascial Integration, Anatomy Trains
● H.I.T. Training (High Intensity Training), T. Pinson
● PTS, Personal Trainer Certification, CanFitPro (2013)
● Nutrition and weight loss counsellor training, CanFitPro (2014)
● Certified Precision Nutrition Coach level 1 (in progress)
● CPR certification - cardiopulmonary resuscitation
● Member of the Quebec Federation of Massage Therapy
● Teaching Tai Chi (since 2006-2016)
● Masso-kinesitherapist private practice (2005-2015)
● Masso-kinesitherapist, Espace Santé medical clinic
(2012 à 2015)
● Founder and head coach of S+. (since 2015)
Since 2009, I have used the services offered by Randall. He is a seasoned professional, an expert on how the human body works and is continuously perfecting his knowledge. I invite you to trust him ... you'll be in good hands!
- Nadine Beaupré, PCC, RYT